Reliable Remote Healthcare Is Becoming Crucial to Patients
Mobile Healthcare Is Constantly Evolving $250B of current U.S. healthcare spend could potentially be virtualized.¹
Remote Healthcare Today More than 1 billion virtual healthcare visits are predicted in 2020.²
Home Care Is Rising 10,000 seniors turn 65 in the U.S. each day, and most desire to remain in their own homes as they age.³
Solutions to enable telehealth
UScellular offers an array of solutions powered by a nationwide, fast and reliable network to support telehealth. These solutions not only help support the data security you need, but they also help improve patient care and can reduce avoidable emergency department visits and readmissions.
Our solutions include:
- Cellular-enabled tablets and mobile hotspots for patients who don’t have access to a reliable internet connection.
- Mobile forms that let staff document information like arrival and departure times and care details, as well as supporting electronic visit verification (EVV).
- Mobile device management (MDM) solutions that are designed to support hospitals and home health teams by securing patient data and helping with HIPAA compliance.
- A reliable connection to enable virtual telehealth video visits.
Keep hospital and home healthcare teams connected to patients
UScellular offers healthcare organizations of all types the ability to provide remote healthcare for patients who do not have access to a reliable internet connection or communication device. This includes reliable connectivity for virtual telehealth visits, online consultations, and remote patient outreach. In near-real time, home health teams can securely gather and share patient intake data with the entire care team, including specialists and primary care physicians.
See how we keep healthcare teams and patients connected
Download our telehealth infographic below to see how UScellular can enhance the delivery of your telehealth solution, enabling you to provide high-quality care to more patients with a nationwide, fast and reliable network.
Choose a Reliable Network For Reliable Care
The UScellular network works in the city and rural areas, supporting telehealth solutions that can power remote visits with patients where they live. And we’re building a 5G network with a combination of connectivity, speed and capacity that will allow your telehealth solution to do more.
Ready to talk?
A local Business Solutions Expert can help you get started today.
- Bestsennyy, Oleg, et al. “Telehealth: A quarter-trillion-dollar post-COVID-19 reality?” McKinsey & Company, 2020. https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/healthcare-systems-and-services/our-insights/telehealth-a-quarter-trillion-dollar-post-covid-19-reality
- Forrester. “US Virtual Care Visits To Soar To More Than 1 Billion.” 2020. https://go.forrester.com/press-newsroom/us-virtual-care-visits-to-soar-to-more-than-1-billion/
- Rogers, Kate. “As the US population ages, the need for home health-care workers skyrockets.” CNBC, 2018. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/as-the-us-population-ages-the-need-for-home-health-care-workers-skyrockets.html