Technology's Role In Improving Driver Safety
Wednesday, October 28, 11:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. ET
Winter fleet solutions on the U.S. Cellular® network deliver:
Connectivity with drivers, teams and community members
Efficiency by saving your operations time and resources
Visibility into fleet location, use, maintenance and more
When safety matters, call on a winter fleet solution
In winter weather, communication is essential. A winter fleet management solution makes staying connected easier.
- Improve safety with more timely, accurate communication with your community during inclement weather
- Alert drivers to changing conditions in near-real time
- Stay connected with an easy-to-use mobile app
Run a tighter fleet with accurate data
There are a lot of ways fleet management can help you do more with what you have.
- Stay in control of your operations by rerouting drivers when needed
- Increase route efficiency with fleet telematics
- Reduce waste with accurate spreader controller data
- Know when snowplows are in use with plow blade sensors
- Stay informed with near-real-time alerts for spreading frequency and quantities, and the state of snow removal
Get better visibility into your fleet, no matter the weather
Our winter fleet management solution keeps you informed with:
- Power takeoff sensors (PTO) that capture vital data for certain fleet functions
- Fleet engine control module (ECM) sensors to gather, interpret and display engine data like fuel efficiency, as well as maintenance information
- Customized reporting that delivers the data to make your operations more efficient.
When people are relying on you, choose a network you can rely on
U.S. Cellular winter fleet solutions are backed by our fast, reliable network that was purposely built for the city and rural areas. You can also rely on our team of local Business Solutions Experts for support and guidance in winter and all year round.
Ready to talk?
A local Business Solutions Expert can help you get started today.