Technology's Role In Improving Driver Safety
Wednesday, October 28, 11:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. ET
Route Optimization Benefits
Increase fleet productivity by rerouting vehicles around accidents and traffic.
Improve customer service with more accurate service windows and communications.
Reduce operating costs by optimizing fuel consumption and cutting idle time.
Better Routes in Real Time
Route optimization technology is less about the destination, and more about how your fleet will get there. Using GPS tracking systems, fleets gain near-real-time visibility into what’s happening around them and automatically readjust their routes to avoid delays. Over time, better efficiency on the road will lead to more efficiency at the bottom line.
Route optimization helps you:
- Reroute fleets according to traffic, weather and accidents with GPS tracking and vehicle tracking systems
- Provide more accurate appointment windows for customers
- Reduce idle time to fit more customer visits into every trip
Reduce Your Operating Costs
Route optimization doesn’t just lead to happier customers, but healthier budget sheets, too. By utilizing GPS tracking systems, companies can reduce idle vehicle time, as well as gain efficiencies in fuel consumption due to fewer hours spent sitting in traffic.
GPS tracking lets fleets:
- Service the closest customer in need
- Reduce idle time for vehicles on the road
- Slash fuel consumption with more efficient routes
Faster Service. Happier Customers.
Everyone expects appointments to happen on time, but something can always get in the way. That’s why tracking vehicles on the road and optimizing their routes helps customers as much as companies. It leads to fewer delays on the road, more accurate appointment windows, and happier customers receiving timely updates and service.
Route optimization gives you:
- More accurate information to answer customer inquiries
- Smaller appointment windows for customers and more on-time arrivals
Ready to talk?
A local Business Solutions Expert can help you get started today.