As more Internet of Things (IoT) business devices get connected, it’s crucial to create a defense shield against major cyberattacks for the data your devices send and receive. A private network through UScellular gives you the cyber security tools to:
- Help secure your organization’s data, assets, and devices by routing all traffic through a dedicated tunnel to minimize vulnerability
- Operate securely even without device apps
- Securely route traffic to a corporate firewall, the internet, and cloud servers simultaneously.
Secure Bandwidth Manager
The demand for fast and reliable mobile data use is always expanding, and business devices are no exception. A Secure Bandwidth Manager provides website filtering and throttling that allow you to:
- Reduce data consumption and costly overages
- Gain better visibility and control of data usage
- Report more accurate mobile internet data use
- Enforce your corporate internet use policy with mobile work teams to enhance productivity
- Work with any device that can connect to a cellular network including, smartphones, tablets, routers and other IoT devices
Mobile Device Management
Empower your mobile workforce by putting information at their fingertips, while staying in control using tools to help you monitor, manage and secure your handsets and tablets. Mobile device management (MDM) lets you remotely lock or wipe lost equipment, create security policies and BYOD privacy settings, and enable content collaboration features like secure file sharing.
Business Security Solutions
Keep your assets secure with wireless cameras and sensors that eliminate the need for costly and time-consuming hard-wiring, and allow for easy repositioning. View security video and receive sensor alerts on your smart devices to monitor your surroundings in real time, so you’ll know in an instant when security has been breached or conditions have changed — without adding additional manpower.