As your trusted wireless business carrier, we give you our assurance that we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We are taking the necessary steps to help keep our customers safe, while maintaining our operations so you can continue to support your business customers and employees during this time of uncertainty.
We understand you have unique business needs and that every day brings new business challenges. U.S. Cellular delivers constant and reliable service, even in this environment. Here is an outline of the business continuity systems we have in place and the additional steps we are taking to help ensure ongoing connectivity and support:
- We built our network with extra capacity to handle unexpected increases in demand, like our current situation.
- We’ve designed a highly reliable, hardened network that can withstand shifts in bandwidth needs.
- We are closely monitoring our networks and we have a 24/7 Network Operations monitoring system with associates prepared to make necessary modifications or restorations for continuous service.
- We have a full disaster recovery program with associates ready to execute in a time of emergency.
- We have artificial intelligence systems automatically optimizing and self-healing the network as conditions change.
- Our local business team representatives are available if you have questions.
We are tracking updates issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure that we are taking any required actions. We are well prepared to make necessary adjustments to help ensure the health and safety of our customers, associates and business partners.