Things we want you to know: Business customers on Unlimited Data Handset rate plans receive credit of up to $540 on Premium or $630 on Ultimate rate plans. Credit will be paid out via monthly bill credit over 30 or 36 months. Credit varies based on device purchased, while supplies last. Offer valid 4/21-9/30. Additional terms apply. Price protection applies to the monthly recurring charge (MRC) for service plans existing as of May 6, 2022. MRC’s are price protected through at least December 31, 2023. See Terms and Conditions for details including obligations to serve Kansas customers. ©2022 UScellular
1. The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Coming soon.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
4. iPhone 13 Pro Max is spill, splash, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
5. Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
6. Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
7. Accessories are sold separately.